Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update

It's been a busy week, and then I was late getting here this morning because Jayce has the flu. Poor guy, he went to his early class and then came home because he couldn't take it anymore.

Went to the doctor Monday morning. Jared was with me. The original point of our appointment was for aour three month check-up. Jared with his stomach issues and mine for my severe allergies. We got through all that and then Jared talked to her about me. Unfortunately this was our first appointment with our new doctor, our previous one got a job at the hospital in Vancouver two months ago, we were very saddened by this.

So anyway, we talked about what was stressing me out and we talked about some of the solutions like taking pills and seeing a therapist or counselor. All three of us decided that drugs are not the answer at this point in time. They may be later, but right now it's life issues that drugs are not going to help.

The majority of the problem is I let stress take over my life and then it becomes what it does. Because things have started to calm down and Jared is being very protective about what comes around me at the moment, including money, that we are going to give it a week and see how things go.

I am supposed to call my doctor on Monday and give her a report of my week and how things went and how I dealt with them and she said I have to, I will call her or email her every Monday.
She also told Jared that it's ok for me to talk to people that I consider close about whatever is causing stress at the moment, keeping it bottled up puts more pressure on things and causes more hurt than good, and that's when she thinks I become physically ill. And she suggested Jared and I spending more time with our close friends and to establish a better support system, as she agreed that the boys can't do that by themselves.

So there's this weeks report :) Today is a good day, except for Jayce being sick, and I have convidence in my abilities to overcome the issues that are troubling me and get back to my cheery & happy self.

No comments: