Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning Blahs

Mind you before I really get going on this, I'm supposed to be cleaning because we're bbqing this afternoon when the boys get home from work. But I just can't bring myself to do anything yet.
I woke up this morning having my back hurt, and then walking into the kitchen seeing everything that hasn't been done in there, AHHHHHHHHHH. And on top of all of that, I haven't really upacked from the week at the beach. Our suitcases are still piled up in the corner of our bedroom and there is still food in the rubbermaid tote in the kitchen, there's also two bathroom bags, one in the hallway and one in the bathroom. The deck looks like someone just unloaded their car and threw everything out there. And the best part is, I don't even have a beer to drink while seething about all of this.
I have decided to hide out in the computer room for alittle while this morning. While Jayce watches TV in the living room and eats his breakfast. As usual I'm sure he's pretty anxious to get on the computer and check his email and his MySpace, as he's not to thrilled to do anything else this morning.
I was going to cook breakfast for him, but with no dishes clean to cook in, it makes it kind of hard. And who needs to cook when you have about 8 bags of cereal in the house.
Well this was one of my rants. I've been told that's what blog space is for.

No comments: